I mean, imagine getting grades so good in law school that:
- you heal the sick with your touch,
- other law students have spontaneous orgasms just looking at you , and
- you cause law professors to follow you around, prostrating themselves before you, begging to stare upon your transcript, a paragon of stunning, utterly flawless beauty.
Wait wait wait! Come back to earth! Focus!
Now think: What would it feel to:
- land that super elite job, advise titans of industry, and make a metric shit-ton of money, or
- make a huge impact on behalf of people in trouble, serve your country, and help those who badly need it, or
- make your loved ones burst with pride in you, the first lawyer in the family?
OK, dreamer. Great, right?
How are you going to turn the dream into your reality after law school?
What if someone gave you a foolproof, battle-tested advice that would almost guarantee you kill it in law school (thereby clearing the big obstacle between you and your dreams)?
Advice so good, so stellar, so damned sexy, that if you follow it (just add hard work), you can just collect your legal dream job with your diploma at graduation?
Hi. I’m Larry. This is me:
I created Larry Law Law so you can snatch that big-assed dream out of the sky, wrestle it to the ground and make it yours.
Get a flying head start to kick rampaging ass in law school.
Look around the site. And sign up for my free newsletter to get even more free tips on law school success!